“Utmost perfection may not be an attainable goal, but we practice chasing perfection in a way that we could achieve excellence in our work”. And this philosophy is incorporated across all levels of operations at Shivpra Cranes making it a company of vibrant reputation in domestic and international market. Since its origin in 80s it has progressed from one landmark to another in the areas of design, development, research, and manufacture of cranes and other material handling equipment offering distinctive solutions to complicated material handling problems. Over 2 decades journey, but we deem that we have just begun. Our consistent research facilitates us to adopt the most recent innovations in manufacturing and technology, as well deploy superior materials thus helping us to offer impeccable products that stand as testimonies of our perseverance, ability, and know-how.
Shivpra’s advanced manufacturing facilities in Cherlapally that spread out over 2,00,000 Sq.Ft. meeting national and global quality standards and are comprehensively equipped with highly qualified, experienced and versatile workforce, which uncompromisingly adheres to quality and product efficacy. It is this distinguishing workforce combined with an assortment of specialized equipment that helps Shivpra offer a broad spectrum of cranes and spare parts which are detailed in the products section. Cranes manufactured by Shivpra are the best in safety and service and are deployed in various industries including steel plants, cement plants, power plants, sugar plants, fabrication units, granite plants, etc.
Shivpra has transcended national boundaries and established long-standing relations with companies in Iran, Africa, and many countries in the Middle East. It is our reputation for timely service, value for money, and high quality goods that forged these relations. Several other projects are coming up though out the world which will mark the presence of Shivpra Cranes in the coming years.
- In-house manufacturing of vital crane components to ensure trouble free performance.
- On the spot advice by our engineers.
- Latest machinery and equipment are used in the manufacturing process.
- Minimal time required with components that are easy to assemble, giving low costs for erection and commissioning.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Excellent team for after sales servicing.
- Experienced manpower in design, production, quality control, planning, erection and Commissioning departments.
- Our company has technical knowledge and infrastructure to manufacture all types of cranes used in different types of industries.
- We use only reputable company products in the manufacturing process.
- Reliable spare parts can be supplied even after several years of purchase.
- Computerized crane design facilities manned by expertise.